Monday, November 06, 2006

Tiger Venture



Hi...first post on my first blog! I have often wondered what it means to be 'blogging'..seems like many people are doing this nowadays. But to put my life online for everyone to see? Hmm...not really my cup of tea. So why now? Well, for a start, im not putting everything about myself here...I think i will just limit this blog to some personal thoughts, my bike, and the adventure i might have to the opportunity to go through. Hopefully, this blog will not just be a place where i blabber non-stop....hopefully this will inspire and encourage whoever that comes here..

So why 'TigerVenture'??...Well...by definition,

Tiger -
•tiger |ˈtīgər| noun a very large solitary cat with a yellow-brown coat striped with black, native to the forests of Asia but becoming increasingly rare.
• Panthera tigris, family Felidae.
• used to refer to someone fierce, determined, or ambitious : despite his wound, he still fought like a tiger | one of the sport's young tigers.
• (also tiger economy) a dynamic economy of one of the smaller eastern Asian countries, esp. that of Singapore, Taiwan, or South Korea.

Venture -
venture |ˈven ch ər| noun a risky or daring journey or undertaking : pioneering ventures into little-known waters.
• a business enterprise involving considerable risk. verb [ intrans. ] dare to do something or go somewhere that may be dangerous or unpleasant : she ventured out into the blizzard.
• dare to do or say something that may be considered audacious (often used as a polite expression of hesitation or apology) : may I venture to add a few comments? | I ventured to write to her | [ trans. ] he ventured the opinion that Putt was now dangerously insane.
• [ trans. ] expose (something) to the risk of loss : his fortune is ventured in an expedition over which he has no control.

Ha..Got it?? I think there's lots of similarities here...You will discover them soon if you stay on and READ in subsequent posts. But for now, my 'blogging adventure' has only just started...

Read on...

No comments: